2022 Ford F-150 XLT vs Lariat
The 2022 Ford F-150 is designed to be tough enough to get any job done making it the perfect option for auto shoppers looking for a reliable pickup truck with great features. Upon the 8 trim levels is the XLT and the Lariat which are both equally great trucks with a few key differences. If you are between the XLT and the Lariat, learn more about which trim is right for you at Walt Massey Ford Columbia.
The XLT offers a 3.3L Ti-VCT engine and a towing capacity of 7,600 pounds. A few other key features include:
- 17-inch Silver-Painted Aluminum Wheels
- Electronic-Shift-On-the-Fly with Neutral Towing Capacity
- Available BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert and Trailer Tow Coverage
- Cloth 40/20/40 front seats
The Lariat is equipped with a 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 engine and can tow up to 8,600 pounds. If you’re looking for a little more luxury in your pickup truck the Lariat takes it a step further with the following features:
- Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start
- 18-inch Machined Aluminum Wheels with Magnetic-Painted Pockets
- Two-Speed Automatic Four-Wheel Drive System with Neutral Towing Capability
- Standard Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control
- Leather 40/20/40 front seats
Overall the XLT and the Lariat are both capable of heavy duty towing and offer great features. The XLT is more of a standard option and the Lariat has more powerful towing capabilities as well as a few more bells and whistles like leather seating and temperature control.
Shop the 2022 Ford F-150 in Columbia
Once you decide which trim is right for your lifestyle, come take a test drive at Walt Massey Ford Columbia located near Hattiesburg, Brookhaven, and Collins. When you’re ready to purchase your 2022 Ford F-150 head over to our finance center and a member of our staff will help get you started. If you have any questions or would like more information about the 2022 Ford F-150 contact us online today!